Our upward trajectory is clear but the crest is still ahead.
Now is the perfect time to stake a claim at North Texas Regional Airport. We’re north of Dallas on SH 289 with hundreds of shovel-ready acres waiting for development by aviation-related, industrial or cargo operation. With no zoning issues, restrictions or regulations to get in the way, you’re cleared for immediate takeoff.
- Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) and triple-freeport exemptions available
- Premier FBO
- 9000ft runway capable of handling large aircraft
- Non-congested airspace with a control tower staffed from 7:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. , four instrument approaches, including an ILS and AWOS
- Surrounding communities with ready workforce, educational facilities, business-friendly leadership and a low cost of doing business
- Surrounding communities with a skilled workforce, and low cost of doing business
- Business friendly airport and county leadership